all-year LabaTime Apartments in Świnoujście
Reservation, Conclusion of the Lease Agreement and Forms of Payment
1. Reservations can be made via the website (www.labatime.pl), via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 516 520 527 from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.), provided that online booking has the priority.
3. The guest pays an advance which is 30% of the total rental price. Within 5 days, the payment should be credited to the account and the planned stay should be confirmed.
4. Failure to pay the advance payment on time means cancellation of the reservation and subsequent withdrawal from the Agreement. This may take place within 7 working days from the conclusion of the contract in the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The remaining part of the payment for the entire stay and the spa tax must be settled up to 3 working days before arrival, also in the case of delay or shortening the stay.
When booking up to 7 days before the planned arrival, the full amount for the stay is required.
6. Payment of all amounts due before arrival is a condition for issuing the code to the intercom, access code to the apartment's electronic lock and the number of the parking space - the transfer will take place on the day of arrival in an SMS to the provided mobile number during the booking, unless otherwise agreed.
7. The currency of payment is Polish zloty (PLN) or euro (EUR). Two forms of payment are possible: payment by bank transfer to the bank account, the number of which is given in the "Contact" tab and payment via the electronic payment system via the Paynow mBank service or eService service (online transfer, BLIK, payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Elektronic, Maestro). The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A.
7a. The payment for the stay will be made in the currency in which the reservation was made. Once the booking has been made, it is no longer possible to change the booking currency.
8. Each time an advance payment is made, an advance VAT invoice is generated. The final VAT invoice is issued after the end of the stay.
9. The booking may be changed solely with the consent of both Parties, if possible.
Cancellation - Withdrawal from the contract and Returns
10. It is not possible to withdraw from the concluded distance rental agreement - reservation in § 8 section 3 hereof.
11. However, the Lessor grants the Guests the right to withdraw from the contract, on the terms described below:
a) Cancellation up to 90 days prior to arrival (date of sending the registered letter or sending an e-mail is decisive) will result in a refund of the advance payment minus operating costs in the amount of 10%
b) Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival will result in a refund of the advance payment minus operating costs of 75%
c) Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival will result in the forfeiture of the entire amount of the advance payment (100%)
d) If the reservation is paid in full for the stay and at the same time a decision to cancel is made, the amount of the refund (according to the above-mentioned dates and amount) will be calculated for the value of 30% of the full reservation
e) Cancellation up to 3 days before arrival will result in forfeiture of the entire booking amount (100%). Random cases require documentation and are considered individually, then the rule as in point 11d is applied
f) A delay or shortening of the stay does not change the amount of the booking cost
12. You can cancel your accommodation solely in writing by post or e-mail at email@example.com
13. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Guest with a payment card, the landlord will refund to the bank account assigned to the booking card.
14. If you neither arrive at the suite nor contact us (by e-mail, phone or text message) on the arrival date, the suite will be released and available for booking on the following day, which means that the whole amount already paid for the suite will be lost.
15. Check-in starts at 4:00 p.m. on the arrival day and check-out ends at 11:00 a.m. on the departure day.
16. Defects of and shortages, if any, in furnishing and equipment must be reported within 2 hours upon arrival at the suite. Otherwise, you will be responsible for them.
17. During the whole accommodation period, you must use the same code of the electronic lock. The code must not be disclosed to unauthorised persons. The code is active till 11:00 on the departure date and then you will not be able to enter the suite. The cost of an additional activation of the code for temporary access purposes is 50 PLN (this amount must be transferred into our bank account - express bank transfer).
18. Main entrance to the Albus building, between Sofa Cafe and Sofa Bistro, after entering the code into the intercom.
19. Smoking and introducing animals are strictly forbidden in the apartments (subject to a fine of up to PLN 1000). Small and medium breed dogs are allowed in apartment Bałtycki A1.1 and Albus 308,309
20. It is forbidden to bring bicycles to the apartment. The key to the bicycle room (in the Albus building) is in the apartment. The Baltic building does not have a separate bicycle room.
21. For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electrical irons and other equipment which is not provided in the suite.
22. Within our facilities, it is forbidden to hold events, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
23. Quiet night time lasts from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
24. You must lock the door, monitor the locking and keep your suite access code unavailable to unauthorised persons.
25. You must take care of and protect the suite, building and surroundings against damages and destruction.
26. The guest immediately informs about the losses and damages during the stay.
27. You are financially liable for damages caused through the fault of yours or third persons and must pay the cost of damage removal and replacement of non-defective furnishing or equipment. Towels and blankets are provided for accommodation purposes! If due to damages, it is necessary to make renovations, you may be charged for the cost of rental during the duration of such works.
28. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for their children. The facilities are not equipped with safety elements to protect small children.
29. The Lessor is not responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by the Guest to the apartment, for the stored money, securities and valuable items, including valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if the damage resulted from the property of the item brought in or as a result of force majeure, or solely due to the fault of the injured person or a person who accompanied him, was employed by him or visited him. The Lessor is not responsible for the loss or damage of the motor vehicle, things it contains and live animals.
30. We are not responsible for renovation and finishing works carried out in and around the building or for noise coming from surrounding properties.
31. In the case of fire, you must immediately notify the reception desk in the building and obey instructions given by personnel, which have been adequately trained. If evacuation is requested, use the marked routes. Do not use lifts.
Charges and length of accommodation
32. All prices are gross prices. The payment currency is Polish zloty (PLN) or euro (EUR).
33. The price includes utility charges (power, water, heating, on the assumption of normal consumption), as well as WIFI Internet, TV and wastes disposal.
35. Extra charges:
- a resort fee in 2023 - obligatory (per person, including children): 5.40 PLN / person / day
- check-out cleaning and washing - obligatory: 250-300 PLN
- car park: 40-60 PLN / day
- a pet (only small and medium breed dogs): 50-70 PLN / day
- additional change of towels: 100 PLN
- extra linen change: 150 PLN
- additional cleaning during the stay: 250 PLN
- short entrance after check-out: 50 PLN
- late check-out: up to 3 hours, is possible, 80 PLN
36. In the peak summer season (July, August), the suites are rented on a weekly basis, i.e. from Saturday to Saturday for 7 nights. In 2023, this rule does not apply.
37. Outside the peak season, we rent our suites for at least 2 nights. In 2023, this rule applies regardless of the season.
38. The minimum duration of accommodation during long weekends and holidays may change.
39. The suite must be left by 11:00 a.m. on the departure day. Please take all your things and make sure that the suite door is locked.
40. The suite must be left in the condition not worse than as at your arrival date. Kitchenware and other appliances must be left clean and all food articles must be removed. Rubbish must be disposed of.
41. We are neither able to take over and protect nor responsible for your things left in the suite. Please, before departure, check carefully whether you have not left your things in the suite!
42. If possible, we enable a later check-out by 2:00 p.m., subject to prior arrangement and an extra fee of 80 PLN (express bank transfer).
43. If possible, you can leave the suite after 2:00 p.m., which is, however, subject to the payment of the whole price for the night at the suite (express bank transfer).
Complaints and Miscellaneous
46. We provide rental services with due diligence. If you have any reservations against the quality of our services, please notify us immediately to enable us to make an improvement.
47. We ensure unhindered rest and safety to our Guests, including the confidentiality of information about Guests.
48. We make an effort to maintain the suites in good working order. If during your stay there are defects that cannot be removed, we will use all efforts to otherwise make up for related inconvenience.
49. Complaints related to the performance of the contract for the sale of short-term rental services may be submitted by the Guest in writing. The letter of complaint may be sent in electronic form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Company's seat available in the "Contact" tab. The landlord will respond to the submitted complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the letter, responding to the address provided.
We wish you a nice rest and returns.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, clarify the circumstances of a possible breach of the Regulations or applicable law, and consider possible complaints.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
The administrator of personal data obtained in the booking process within the meaning of applicable generally applicable law is Dariusz Macheta - Specjalistyczny Gabinet Stomatologiczny with headquarters in Krakow 31-457 at ul. Fiołkowa 4/169 NIP 9451181310 managing the LabaTime Apartments in Świnoujście.
The entity processing personal data is the Hotres.pl online booking system, which belongs to the LEMONPIXEL.pl Roman Korczyński company with its registered office in Jelenia Góra, 58-570 ul. Młyńska 12A NIP 6112272445 hereinafter referred to as Hotres.pl
1. For the purposes of the booking process and issuing a sales document, the Guest's personal data is collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the booking process.
2. The guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
3. Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires selecting the appropriate 'checkbox' in the booking process.
This consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Purposes and rules for the processing of personal data
1. Guests' personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a. in order to perform the concluded contract and take the necessary actions before its conclusion, in particular answering the inquiry and making a reservation (GDPR Article 6 (1) point b)
b. in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Data Administrator, in particular those resulting from the Accounting Act (GDPR Article 6 (1) point c)
c. to achieve the goals resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, in particular marketing and to establish, defend and pursue claims (GDPR Article 6 (1) point f)
2. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract, as well as for the period in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, and also for the period required by applicable law in connection with the need to fulfill our tax obligations.
3. The recipients of the personal data collected from you may, in justified cases, be the Administrator's subcontractors, entities providing the Administrator with accounting, IT, advertising, marketing, auditing, consulting, legal, transport, courier and postal services.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization (ie outside the European Economic Area).
5. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making and is not used for profiling.
6. In matters relating to data processing, please contact the Administrator directly.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in matters related to the processing of personal data. The competent authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
1. The Administrator ensures that the Guest's personal data is not disclosed to third parties and in this respect will take the necessary measures and ensure that his knowledge and experience are used to implement the said provision.
2. The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in the cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as: online payment systems and reception software.
3. The administrator is obliged to keep the secret and confidentiality of information obtained in order to complete the booking process. The undertaken obligation remains in force indefinitely.
Liabilities of Hotres.pl
1. Hotres.pl, as the Entity processing personal data of the Guest, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures as well as additional IT security, based on proven servers and systems for the processing of personal data in services provided electronically.
2. Hotres.pl declares that the IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of applicable law, in particular they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and information systems used to process personal data.
3. Subcontractors and employees of Hotres.pl will be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the booking process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
4. In order to ensure the highest security in the storage of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, Hotres.pl undertakes to:
a. encryption and anonymization of the transmission of personal data
b. continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
c. the ability to quickly restore the availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
d. regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing
The administrator is entitled to amend the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his own decision. In particular, it may amend the provisions of these Regulations in the event of:
1.the need to adapt the Regulations to the mandatory provisions or to changes in legal provisions affecting the content of the Regulations
2. the necessity to adapt the Regulations to a recommendation, interpretation, ruling, decision or decision of a public authority or a court ruling affecting the content of the Regulations;
3. expansion or changes to the functionality of Hotres.pl