- "Mill" Beacon: the symbol of the town and a navigation sign;
- Królowa Jasności Lighthouse: the highest bricked lighthouse in the world (68 meter high);
- the fountain of 2015, which was constructed to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the town: a steel ball of the diameter of 2 meters, partially flooded with water;
- the Nadmorski Park and the Zdrojowy Park: between the resort and promenade and the centre of the town, with a shopping mall, a 3D cinema and shops;
- a 12-kilometer Promenade from the resort district to the border with Germany, with elegant shops, restaurants and a band shell. The Zdrowia Promenade is a walking and cycle route going along the seaside forest. The Nowa Promenade goes along sand dunes.
- Water Park
- Underground Town
- museums: The Museum of Coastal Defence in the Gerhard Fort, the Museum of Sea Fishing, the Museum of the History of the Świnoujście Fortress
- for amateurs of sailing: a marina which is located approximately 800 metres from the Albus suites
- a kitesurfing school on the beach, close to the Albus suites;
- Karsiborska Kępa with the bird sanctuary
- ferry trips to Sweden (Ystad, Trelleborg)
- tourist agencies offering trips to close and far places (Lighthouse, 44 islands, Szczecin, Berlin and Potsdam, Hamburg and Lubeck, Imperial Resorts of Ahlbeck and Heringsdorf, Peenemunde, where V2 rackets were produced and tested, the Usedom island, the Rugia island, Copenhagen and the Hamlet Castle).