For short-term rental of all-year-round LabaTime Apartments
Booking and Payment methods
1. Suites can be booked online (www.labatime.pl), by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 516 520 527), provided that online booking has the priority.
2. Upon confirmation, you must pay an advance payment amounting to 30% of the total rental price. The payment should be credited to our bank account within 48 hours.
3. The payment of the advance payment means that the suite rental agreement has been entered into and these Rules have been accepted.
4. If the advance payment is not paid on time, the booking will be cancelled without notice.
5. The remaining part of an amount due for your accommodation and a resort fee must be paid within 3 days before your arrival, even if your arrival is delayed or your stay is shortened.
6. Payment of all amounts due before arrival is a condition for issuing the code to the intercom, access code to the apartment's electronic lock and the number of the parking space - the transfer will take place on the day of arrival in an SMS to the provided mobile number during the booking, unless otherwise agreed.
6a. The payment currency is Polish zloty (PLN). Two forms of payment are possible: payment by bank transfer to a bank account in PLN, the number of which is given in the "Contact" tab, and payment through the electronic payment system via the mBank paynow service (online transfer, BLIK, payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Elektronic, Maestro). The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A.
Each payment will generate a VAT invoice.
7. The booking may be changed solely with the consent of both Parties, if possible.
Cancellation - withdrawal from the contract, returns
8. You can cancel your accommodation solely in writing by post or e-mail at email@example.com
9. If you cancel your accommodation within more than 30 days before the arrival date (the date of registered mail posting or e-mail sending is decisive), the advance payment deducted by our operating expenses of 15% will be refunded.
If the cancellation is made within more than 14 days before the arrival date, a half of the advance payment will be refunded.
If the cancellation is made within less than 2 weeks before the arrival date, the advance payment will not be refunded.
9a. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Guest with a payment card, the landlord will refund to the bank account assigned to the booking card.
10. If you neither arrive at the suite nor contact us (by e-mail, phone or text message) on the arrival date, the suite will be released and available for booking on the following day, which means that the whole amount already paid for the suite will be lost.
11. Check-in starts at 16:00 on the arrival day and check-out ends at 11:00 on the departure day.
12. Defects of and shortages, if any, in furnishing and equipment must be reported within 2 hours upon arrival at the suite. Otherwise, you will be responsible for them.
13. During the whole accommodation period, you must use the same code of the electronic lock. The code must not be disclosed to unauthorised persons. The code is active till 11:00 on the departure date and then you will not be able to enter the suite. The cost of an additional activation of the code for temporary access purposes is 50 PLN (this amount must be transferred into our bank account - express bank transfer).
Main entrance to the building, between Sofa Cafe and Sofa Bistro, after entering the code into the intercom.
14. It is forbidden to smoke in the suites and the building (subject to the fine of up to 2000 PLN). Pets are not allowed in the suites.
15. It is forbidden to bring bikes into the suite. The key to the bikes room is at the Baltic Home Reception (on the ground floor on the right side of the building).
16. For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electrical irons and other equipment which is not provided in the suite.
17. Within our facilities, it is forbidden to hold events, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
18. Quiet night time lasts from 22:00 to 7:00
19. You must lock the door, monitor the locking and keep your suite access code unavailable to unauthorised persons.
20. You must take care of and protect the suite, building and surroundings against damages and destruction.
21. You must immediately report all damages arising during your stay.
22. You are financially liable for damages caused through the fault of yours or third persons and must pay the cost of damage removal and replacement of non-defective furnishing or equipment. Towels and blankets are provided for accommodation purposes! If due to damages, it is necessary to make renovations, you may be charged for the cost of rental during the duration of such works.
23. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for their children. The facilities are not equipped with safety elements to protect small children.
24. We are not responsible for a loss or damage of things brought by you into the suite or for money, securities and other precious things, including valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, stored in the suite.
25. We are not responsible for renovation and finishing works carried out in and around the building or for noise coming from surrounding properties.
26. In the case of fire, you must immediately notify the reception desk in the building and obey instructions given by personnel, which have been adequately trained. If evacuation is requested, use the marked routes (the plan is available in the corridor or next to the suite exit door). Do not use lifts.
Charges and length of accommodation
27. The price includes utility charges (power, water, heating, on the assumption of normal consumption), as well as WIFI Internet, TV and wastes disposal.
28. The prices are published in the booking system on www.labatime.pl.
29. Extra charges:
- a resort fee in 2021 - obligatory (per person, including children): 4.40 PLN/person/day
- check-out cleaning and washing - obligatory: 150 PLN
- car park: 25-40 PLN/day
- a pet (subject to a prior consent in suite Bałtycki, only small pets of up to 5 kg): 50 PLN/day
- short entrance after check-out: 50 PLN
- late check-out: up to 3 hours, is possible: 80 PLN
- cleaning (at your presence in the suite) and replacing bedclothes and towels at your request during the accommodation period, as far as possible, is secured by the Baltic Home Reception, for which it charges directly.
- garage key (if garage is paid for) to be picked up at the Baltic Home Reception with a refundable deposit.
30. In the peak summer season (July, August), the suites are rented on a weekly basis, i.e. from Saturday to Saturday for 7 nights.
31. Outside the peak season, we rent our suites for at least 2 nights.
32. The minimum duration of accommodation during long weekends and holidays may change.
33. The suite must be left by 11:00 on the departure day. Please take all your things and make sure that the suite door is locked.
34. The suite must be left in the condition not worse than as at your arrival date. Kitchenware and other appliances must be left clean and all food articles must be removed. Rubbish must be disposed of.
35. We are neither able to take over and protect nor responsible for your things left in the suite. Please, before departure, check carefully whether you have not left your things in the suite!
36. If possible, we enable a later check-out by 14:00, subject to prior arrangement and an extra fee of 80 PLN (express bank transfer).
37. If possible, you can leave the suite after 14:00, which is, however, subject to the payment of the whole price for the night at the suite (express bank transfer).
Complaints and Miscellaneous
38. The suite rental agreement may be terminated with immediate effect if these Rules are grossly violated.
39. We may refuse to accept any Guest who grossly violated the Rules during their last stay, damaged the property of the suite or other Guests, caused an injury to another person, facility employees or other persons staying within the facilities, or otherwise disturbed other Guests or the operation of the facilities.
40. We provide rental services with due diligence. If you have any reservations against the quality of our services, please notify us immediately to enable us to make an improvement.
41. We ensure unhindered rest and safety to our Guests, including the confidentiality of information about Guests.
42. We make an effort to maintain the suites in good working order. If during your stay there are defects that cannot be removed, we will use all efforts to
otherwise make up for related inconvenience.
43. Complaints related to the performance of the contract for the sale of short-term rental services may be submitted by the Guest in writing. The letter of complaint may be sent in electronic form to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Company's seat available in the "Contact" tab. The landlord will respond to the submitted complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the letter, responding to the address provided.
44. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, your data are processed solely for booking purposes, as well as to clarify circumstances of the violation of these Rules or applicable legal regulations, if any, and to review complaints. Any processing of data for marketing information is subject to your prior consent during the booking procedure. Your personal data will be processed by the HOTRES.pl booking system with its registered office in Jelenia Góra.
Thank you for your familiarising yourself and complying with the Rules, whose purpose is to ensure your quiet and secure stay.
We wish you a nice rest and returns.